Parentline Plus incorporates:
Parentline, Parent Network and The National Stepfamily Association
Parentline Plus is a national charity, focused on families. Formed following the merger of Parentline and the National Stepfamily Association, and Parent Network.
- Works with adults, children and young people providing support to families.
- Works to shape and expand what is understood by parenting in order to highlight the diverse nature of modem families and of those who parent.
- Works increase the support available to all those who parent and contribute to the welfare of children, by increasing people’s understanding of the demands of parenting.
- Confidential, freephone helpline run by Parentline Plus. It offers help and support to anyone caring for children. Mon – Fri 9am – 9pm, Sat 9.3Oam – 5pm & Sun lOam – 3pm.
- Textphone Helpline for hearing impaired and speech impaired people
- Accredited parenting courses run nationwide
- Development of innovative projects which provide support to families
- Information and publications on a variety of family issues.
- In-house training and consultancy for professionals working with families and advice and training to companies on developing policies which take into account family change.
Chief Executive Dr Dorit Braun
520 Highgate Studios
53-79 Highgate Rd
Tel: 0207 2845500 (business only)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org( business only)
National Helpline 0808 800 2222
Textphone 0800 783 6783
For Further information visit the website