DEBRA is the support group charity of the EB community. DEBRA UK, the first and largest of 29 national DEBRA organisations round the world, directly funds a comprehensive specialist nursing service and medical and scientific research programmes.
DEBRA’s purpose is to:
- Fund international research into the provision of effective diagnosis and treatments of EB.
- Provide specialist nursing and paramedical staff to support families and professionals.
- Enable individuals and families affected by EB to help themselves and each other.
- Publish an extensive range of information materials for the medical professions and the general public.
- Provide specialist equipment or financial support in cases of special need.
- Organise, where appropriate, holidays for EB sufferers and their families.
- Encourage the development of UK regional EB support groups.
[boxibt style=”success”]DEBRA can be contacted at:
Wellington Business Park
Tel: 01344 771961
Fax: 01344 762661
Or you can link to DEBRA at:
Registered Charity No. 284754[/boxibt]