APEC was set up in 1991 to raise public and professional
awareness of pre-eclamspia, improve care, and ease or
prevent physical and emotional suffering caused by
- Supplies a range of information leaflets for pregnant women, those who have experienced pre-eclampsia and health professionals. A full information pack is also available at a small cost.
- Supplements professional education with a continuing programme of conferences and study days.
- Provides a helpline service offering confidential information and support. The helpline is available every weekday morning between 10.00am and 1.00pm.
- Offers a Matchmaker Service for mutual contact between those who have experienced pre-eclampsia.
- Provides ongoing support via a Befriending Service.
- Members receive a thrice yearly newsletter and access to expert advice.
[boxibt style=”success”]Contact Details:
31-33 College Road
Telephone: 020 8863 3271
Fax: 020 8424 0653
Helpline: 020 8863 3271
For Further information visit the website