Women’s Health is an independent organisation providing information and support.
Health enquiry service
Helpline and information service on a wide range of topics.
We specialise in:
- Abnormal smear
- Lesbian health
- Donor/self insemination
- Fertility awareness
- Ovarian problems.
- Painful periods
- Heavy bleeding
- Pelvic inflamatory disease
- Vaginal infections
Our vision is a society where every woman has access to the information and support she needs to make appropriate choices.
Our mission is to be the nationally – recognised independent organisation providing health information to enble women to make their own informed decisions about health.
Our aims are:
- To ensure that health information is available to all women.
- To provide this information in a confidential, supportive and non – judgemental way.
- To focus on those women’s sexual and gynaecological health issues which are not adequately covered by existing groups.
- To support self – help and the sharing of expreiences among women and to affirm women’s own experiences.
All enquiries will be answered by women
Women’s Health is a voluntary organisation independent of the NHS. It is not a clinic and does not offer any medical diagnosis or treatment.
[boxibt style=”success”]Women’s Health
52 Featherstone Street
(Please enclose a large stamped self-addressed envelope)
Tel: 020 7251 6580 Health Enquiry Line Mon- Fri 9.30 am -1.30 pm
020 7490 5489 (minicom)
Fax: 020 7608 0928
For Further information visit the website